Monday, May 23, 2005

Sleeping Beauty.

Thanks to my new diet of deep-fried haggis and tea I'm feeling a lot better now. If only we'd had such innovations in the tenth century - people would have have had so much trouble moving they wouldn't have been able to start wars over dynastic succession.

I do hope that the new pontiff settles in and creates some decent Dr. Who villains. Young kids walking around with gas-masks on saying "Where's my mummy?" just don't do it for me. They could at least have given him a plunger for an arm.

Although it's technically a holiday, the colonel has chosen to come into the office to sleep. Any suggestions as to how I should wake him up?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dim the lights and give him a nice lap dance

colin firth

4:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wouldn't catch me sleeping on the job.

Throw him in the hen house! Then we'll see how much he really likes chicken.

5:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home