Saturday, September 24, 2005

Bradwell

I've taken some time out from the office to stay in the quite remarkable village of Bradwell. To be honest I just had to get away from those witches, always stirring up trouble as well as bizarre potions. And where is the post that we've been promised? Nowhere to be found. I do hope a cure is found for Keira's "problems", what does the Colonel have to say on this matter?

Last night I entered local society at the annual charity Pie and Pea supper followed by a quiz. Having never really been a fan of this particular gastronomic experience I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this dish. A veritable feast!

p.s. we came second. Not bad eh? Och Aye!

9 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Absolutely! Actually it occured to me that this is the first time I've ever lived "up north". It could be a challenge.

9:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't panic! Don't panic!

12:22 pm  
Blogger Andrew said...

Well I've tried getting the sheep to fight a bit more amongst themselves but it's not really working. To make up for it I bought a copy of "Kind hearts and coronets". Mass-murdering fun for all the family.

1:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your powers are weak, old man!

12:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only shake my head in disgust at you Darth. I don't think I have anything to fear from the dark side of the force.

12:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you are quick to learn your mistakes, however.

12:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps the grammar pedant needs to take the advice given by the friends of the scottish girder herder.

Maybe your eyes are painted on?

1:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could start making sense. Or stop begin an appologist for that evil Darth Vader.

I must go save the lovely Juliette/Leia.

2:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is I, the actress Keira Knightley, whippet-thin lipless drama school strumpet.

Do you like me?

5:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home